Conversation with Becky on Books
May 24, 2018 by Tiffany Brooks
Read the original post at Becky's blog, Becky on Books...and Quilts here!
Thanks so much for agreeing to be with us today, Tiffany!
THANK YOU for having me!
What 5 things should readers know about you?
- I live in California and I take pride I’m usually the first one in my family to yell “who felt that” after an earthquake.
- I think of myself a reader first, writer second.
- I can read really fast—usually I can read nearly any book in an hour, although I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten older it’s closer to two hours, which is worse sign of aging than finding a bunch of new wrinkles.
- When I was in middle school, I used to scour books for mistakes and then mail a list of corrections to publishers.
- I always imagined my dream job would be reading books at a publishing house or a movie studio—I’d read manuscripts at home, summarize the plot and send the write-ups to someone who would make a yes or no decision, and I’m embarrassed to say I only somewhat recently learned that job actually exists. I thought it was just an imaginary perfect job.
LOL to #1